This event has passed
16 June 2017
A course for those who already have a knowledge of using Excel and are familiar with creating spreadsheets and editing formulas.
To gain further knowledge and understanding of absolute referencing, more complex formulas, macros and using Excel as a database.
Tips & Techniques –copying, moving, selecting, cells.
- Fill Series
- Inserting/Deleting Multiple Rows & Columns
- Multiple Column Width Adjustment
- Naming, Deleting Ranges and including Cell Ranges in Formulas
- Custom Lists – create your own list
- Calculating cells in multiple areas, Sub Totals & Grand Totals
- Creating, Moving, Renaming Sheet Tabs
- Summary sheets - calculating between worksheets
- Sheets – Printing Selected/Individual & Duplicating Data
- Paste Function
- Absolute Referencing in formulas
- If Function
- V Lookup Function
- Filtering Data
- Conditional Formatting
- Presenting Charts