Introduction to Excel
09 June 2017
A course for those who would like to learn how to create and use Excel spreadsheets including creating formulas and charts. No previous knowledge necessary.
Early Bird discount available, if booked by 29th May 2017 - Just £110. Book Here.
To obtain knowledge and understanding of entering data, editing, creating formulas and enhance the presentation of an Excel spreadsheet.
Introduction to Microsoft Excel
- Spreadsheet terminology explained
- Creating a new spreadsheet
- Entering text and numbers
- Saving a spreadsheet
- Retrieving a spreadsheet
- Printing a spreadsheet
Working with Cells
- Quick Tips & Techniques – Copying, Moving, Selecting, Cells.
- Formatting cells - justification, borders, shading, number format, size, colour
- Deleting cells
- Performing simple calculations on cells using formulas (+, -, *, /)
- Centre Headings Across Cells
- Freezing Titles
- Increasing/Decreasing Decimal Places
- Percentage, Currency, Comma & Sort Buttons
Working with Ranges
- Deleting and inserting multiple rows and columns
- Altering the width of a column/row
- Paste Function
- Margins and scaling
- Headers and footers
- Printing: Gridlines, Column Headings, Formulas
- Centering & Rescaling Worksheet on a Page
- Fit Spreadsheet on One Page
- Creating and Formatting chart
- Printing a chart